(Senior) Associate Sales Management Office (m/f/d)
- 85560 Ebersberg, Germany
Eurofins Genomics is a market leading solution provider in the genomics field. We offer the full range of standardized, convenient, easy-to-use products all the way to highly individualized projects that require a combination of different technologies or have very specific requirements. Our core technologies are sequencing services (Sanger and NGS), oligonucleotides, synthetic genes, arrays and qPCR assays.
Eurofins Genomics and the whole Eurofins group are among the fastest growing companies worldwide. We are an entrepreneurial organization with a dynamic international management team, continuously seeking for new growth opportunities. We encourage our employees to take responsibility and offer personal leeway for shaping the future of the company.
We are currently looking for a (senior) associate working closely with the CCO to rock genomics in Europe and drive the business to new heights.
- You will report to the CCO and work closely with her as well as the European Sales Managers
- You will be responsible for bringing cool ideas to life – from detailing the concept to managing implementation throughout the international sales organization
- You will support the CCO in driving strategic sales initiatives by crunching data to generate a solid basis for discussion and summarize the deducted conclusions in convincing presentations
- You will be closely involved in defining and implementing the product roadmap
- You will develop and prepare the content for the annual European Sales Meeting
- You will be involved in setting up the training schedule for the sales team, organizing the sessions and tracking (successful) participation
- You will support process improvements within the commercial organization or between sales and production
- You have a master or PhD in the relevant scientific disciplines e.g. Biology or other Life Sciences; experience in consulting is a plus
- You have a strong interest in sales activities and are excited to grow the business of Eurofins Genomics
- You are structured, organized and have a hands on mentality
- You are excited by multidimensional problems and able to dissect them in order to develop solutions
- You are excited to crunch data in Excel; advanced Excel skills is a clear plus
- You are result-oriented, solution-focused and have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Permanent contract
- Company pension
- Corporate Benefits for employees