Group Structure Business Analyst
- Brussels, Belgium
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover, from 800 laboratories across 47 countries and employs about 45.000 staff.
The Group Structure Business Analyst will assist the Group in setting up a scalable Organizational model to support its growth, while managing Group structures and Processes, by:
- Being responsible for defining a fully operational governance model that supports the structure, defines the operational processes within the structure and creates a governance model to maintain structures, processes and master data;
- Ensuring reliable processes for governance and recording of approvals for all changes and statuses (“proposed, approved, implemented”);
- Liaising with other departments to have the company's structure maintained, governed and supported through capable systems;
- Setting up processes, tools and teams to ensure group wide data quality, and defining its purpose (what data to be maintained, for what purposes, etc)
- Working with senior management to understand the Group functioning, making sure that the governance model enables work processes, workflows and delegation rules that reflect the business strategy and enables fast decision taking;
- Supporting the introduction of reliable tools to replace GAX/EGSS as central repository to feed other Eurofins systems. (eLIMS, CRM, Cognos, EOL, etc…).
- Strong analytical skills
- Data architecture & systems background
- Structured person, with understanding of business strategies, capable to think conceptually
- Able to translate strategic concepts into practical solutions, and capture those into reliable data and system structure
- Business Savvy
- Interpersonal influencial skills
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Management with >10 years of experience;
- Successful project management experience in enterprise architecture or organisational design
- Structured person with experience in Master Data Management
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel.
- Open-minded and flexible with a drive to develop on a broader scale
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).