- Union City, CA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Set up, execute, and evaluate tests as designed and modified by engineers
- Understand the operation of the equipment under test
- Document and record test results, provide results to engineers
- Unpack, store, control, repack customer equipment
- Build and repair test equipment
- Only as necessary and as directed by an engineer, interface with customers before during and after tests
- Verify test equipment is calibrated and operational. Manage or assist with management of calibration and equipment validation
- Responsible for organization and cleanup of work station
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Specialized knowledge of relevant codes and standards; other specialized knowledge as required
- Experience with electrical testing, debugging
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Experience in areas of electrical testing
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 40 Hrs/week. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Union City, CA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.