Senior QC Associate - Microbiology
- Norman, OK, USA
Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Senior QC Associate - Microbiology to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Norman, OK.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform raw material, in-process and finished goods micro testing according to both compendia (USP, JP, JPE, and EP) and non-compendia test methods while adhering to cGMP requirements for pharmaceutical products
- Sample, perform, monitor, and trend all environmental testing associated with the facility
- Monitor and trend pest control activities at the facility
- Document according to cGMP requirements and review all testing in a timely manner to support the manufacturing facility
- Perform Out of Specification (OOS) investigations and determine the appropriate CAPA (Corrective Action/Preventive Action)
- Prepare protocols, summaries, and reports related to sanitation testing, validation, routine monitoring, SOPs, and IQ/OQ/PQs
- Perform validations, calibrations, and preventive maintenance on all equipment within the micro laboratory
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience with Endotoxin testing is essential
- Must have a knowledge of pharmaceutical cGMP and quality assurance requirements; experience with pharmacopeia testing
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good verbal communication, organization, presentation, and technical writing skill
- BS in Microbiology or related discipline with experience working in a GMP analytical lab
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Norman, OK are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical coverage, with dental and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.