Factory Inspector (FT) - Travel Required
- Austin, TX, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Surveillance inspections of factories to assure products remain in compliance with conditions of granted certification
- Travel required for site inspections
- Other duties as deemed relevant by management
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Support department objectives and company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Accommodate requests with a smile and “let me see what I can do” attitude
- Adhere to manager directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards
- Be respectful to others
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- 2- Year degree preferred. Will substitute work experience involving customer service and attention to detail. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to maintain confidentially
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others; Ability to deal with difficult people and problems; Able to work well in a team environment; Able to work in a diverse group of people
- Attention to detail; Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Professional appearance
- Willing to travel 100% of the time
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time; Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full -time Monday - Friday 8am -5pm with additional hours as workload requires. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Austin TX are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.