Freelance Environmental & Effluent Treatment Plant auditor
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Started in France and rooted in traditional manufacturing hub China, AQM was acquired by Eurofins Consumer Product Testing (CPT) in July 2019 and renamed Eurofins | AQM.
Since 2005, the Eurofins | AQM teams have been helping buyers navigating complex supply chain with our industry expertise and know-how through various quality services including product inspection, factory audits, inspections centers, and AQM Online, the digital platform for data analytics developed by us.
Apart from quality solutions, we provide classroom, on-site and online training services on key supply chain subjects such as environmental awareness and chemical management. Our trainers own a wealth of capabilities and knowledge in the industry with field experience.
Eurofins | AQM has progressively been expanding into new sourcing markets in Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Cambodia & Myanmar), South Asia (Bangladesh & India), as well as Europe and North Africa (Turkey, Pakistan and Ethiopia) to cope with dynamic sourcing landscape and shifting market demands. Our 280+ in-house inspectors and auditors are well trained to ensure proficiency, consistency and commitment across our services. Eurofins | AQM, an APSCA member, has been trusted by fashion brands and retailers worldwide.
We are looking for a freelance Environmental & Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) auditor to lead environmental & ETP audit services in Vietnam according to Eurofins | AQM protocols and guidelines or customers’ requirements. The auditor has to fill in the audit report package in English and the Corrective Action Plan in the local language. The candidate should be able to conduct 2 types of audit:
1) Environmental audit. This audit covers the following topics: environmental management system, legal compliance, water and energy use, chemical management, wastewater management, solid and hazardous waste management & air emissions
2) Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) audit. This audit covers the following topics: legal compliance in terms of wastewater discharge, ETP design, flow process and capacity, ETP operation and maintenance key points, ETP operator(s)’s skills and knowledge, water quality testing process, sludge management, etc.
The environmental and ETP auditor exclusively uses Eurofins | AQM tools and follows Eurofins | AQM processes and quality standards to complete his work. He/she releases a final report within 1 working day and is available to answer any query regarding the audit and report within the same day.
The environmental and ETP auditor is also in charge of regulation awareness, to always use the accurate regulation regarding environmental topics.
- Knowledge of environmental topics applicable to industrial sites
- Knowledge of local legal requirements related to environmental topics
- Knowledge in Effluent Treatment Plant operation and management system
- Familiar with textile and large goods production processes
- English: Perfect written level and good spoken is mandatory
- Familiar with Microsoft suite & usual software
- Rigorous, organized, open-minded, able to work among a team and have a natural leadership
- Capacity to pay attention to details
- Good communication, management, and coordination skills
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Eurofins Scientific là một công ty quốc tế chuyên về khoa học phục vụ đời sống, cung cấp các dịch vụ kiểm nghiệm và phân tích độc đáo cho khách hàng ở nhiều ngành nghề khác nhau. Tập đoàn chúng tôi là công ty hàng đầu thế giới về kiểm nghiệm các sản phẩm thực phẩm, môi trường, dược phẩm, mỹ phẩm và nông nghiệp. Chúng tôi cũng là một trong những công ty dẫn đầu thị trường toàn cầu trong một số dịch vụ xét nghiệm cho hệ gen, pháp y, phát triển thuốc chữa bệnh, khoa học vật liệu tiên tiến, hỗ trợ nghiên cứu và chẩn đoán lâm sàng.
Năm 2018, Eurofins đạt doanh thu 4.2 tỷ Euro tại 800 phòng thí nghiệm trên 47 quốc gia với tổng cộng khoảng 45.000 nhân viên.
Tại Việt Nam, tập đoàn Eurofins hiện cung cấp các mảng dịch vụ chính như sau:
- Eurofins Sắc Ký Hải Đăng: Chuyên cung cấp các dịch vụ Kiểm nghiệm thực phẩm, Quan trắc môi trường và Giám định.
- Eurofins Consumer Product Testing Việt Nam: chuyên cung cấp các dịch vụ kiểm nghiệm hàng tiêu dùng như các mặt hàng may mặc, đồ gỗ, đồ chơi, giày dép...
- Eurofins AQM: chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ Giám định.