Clinical Trial Supply Manager
- Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
As Trial Supply Manager you provide trial coordination and supply management services as primary point of contact between the Global Clinical Development Organization Study Team and the Clinical Supply Chain.
- Adapt supply strategies in view of changes in trial execution and ensure a smooth transition from the study design phase.
- Assess clinical study recruitment rates and ensure supply planning is adapted accordingly.
- Utilize business tools to manage inventories at depots and sites and ensure on-time delivery with minimal overage of clinical supplies.
- Conduct issue resolution activities for supply aspects of clinical studies (e.g., packaging, distribution).
- Develop strong internal collaboration with GCDO stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop excellent working relationships with the other groups within Supply Management.
- Manage the activities required to meet First-Patient-In date of clinical trials. This includes initial demand forecasting, configuration of the distribution network, IVR / RTSM specifications, and developing supply strategies to meet clinical plans while optimizing drug overage.
- Ensure CSC inspection readiness on the trial through compliance with the clinical research protocol and company's SOP’s
- Manage all aspects of issue escalation and resolution at the study level.
- Develop scenario analysis to drive/support decision making through the cS&OP process.
- Higher degree + min 8 years related experience.
- Clinical supply design expertise (e.g., influencing clinical protocols, designing patient kits, developing distribution strategy).
- Excellent knowledge of CMC drug development process and roles.
- Experience leading and supervising late stage compound teams or multiple early projects for process development, tech transfer and regulatory filings.
- Advanced understanding and management of the E2E clinical supply budget, GXP, estimates and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of E2E CSC activities and the broader development process/organization in order to support the development G&O’s with impact on departmental strategy.
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.