- Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
Nanolab Technologies, a Eurofins company, has a team of highly skilled and experienced scientists, engineers, and analysts that provide industry leading techniques to help clients solve their problems. Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate electronics for tomorrow’s technology driven world. With a state-of-the-art, purpose designed laboratory equipped with leading edge microscopy and analytical tools, that provide ultra-high spatial resolution, Nanolab Technologies offers the finest knowledge based analytical solutions available today.
Nanolab Technologies is looking for a Materials Scientist to perform cross-sectioning analysis using FIB/SEM/EDS for various clients in semiconductor, consumer electronics, bioscience, polymer, metal, coating, plating, optics and legal industries.
Note: Use of information in this role is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR: U.S. Person is a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Advising customers regarding nanotechnology technical research and development issues through on-site analysis and discussions
- Create summary reports to capture the project objectives, analysis data and interpretation of the results;
- Work closely with tool vendors to understand tool performance and develop new techniques to improve throughput, perform basic tool maintenance and calibration
- Mentor/train new team members
- Position requires demonstrated analytical thinking skills and a minimum of 5 years of experience in materials problem solving.
- Strong communication skills also required.
- Knowledge of TEM experience, in both sample preparation and analysis is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.