Production Test Operator
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
Eurofins is a worldwide leader in its field. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 150,000 reliable analytical methods for characterizing the safety, identity, purity, composition, authenticity, and origin of products and biological substances. Through research and development, in-licensing and acquisitions, Eurofins draws on the latest developments in the field of biotechnology and analytical sciences to offer its customers unique testing solutions.
EAG Laboratories, a Eurofins company is seeking is production operators to join our team in Santa Clara, CA on a 6 month temporary basis. The production operators will be responsible for operating automated test equipment (ATE) to test semiconductor parts/components. Note this position will require availability to work during the weekend.
- Day Shift: Thursday – Monday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
- Swing Shift: Friday – Tuesday, 3:30pm – midnight.
- Setup and run semiconductor automated testing equipment.
- Ensure operational documents and quantity reports are accurate, complete and timely for each operation.
- Meet test priority and on-time goals.
- Work cohesively with other team members and assist to achieve testing objectives.
- Be proactive in identifying issues and resolving them quickly to satisfy productions objectives and customer needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Erroneous decisions may cause loss of revenue, excessive costs and/or customer dissatisfaction.
- Works with supervision; interacts with peers and internal support personnel to coordinate work.
- 100% manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- This is a hourly position that requires the flexibility to work additional hours if necessary to complete critical goals.
- One year experience with IC testing (aka ATE test) in electronic manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience in running semiconductor test equipment.
- Good Excel skills.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Ability to work with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to calculate test yield and troubleshoot routine tester issues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.