- Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
Nanolab Technologies, a Eurofins company, has a team of highly skilled and experienced scientists, engineers, and analysts that provide industry leading techniques to help clients solve their problems. Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate electronics for tomorrow’s technology driven world. With a state-of-the-art, purpose designed laboratory equipped with leading edge microscopy and analytical tools, that provide ultra-high spatial resolution, Nanolab Technologies offers the finest knowledge based analytical solutions available today.
Nanolab Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic Analyst. Primary function is processing/imaging STEM/TEM samples using FEI 4xx/Helios Dual Beam FIB tools and TEM sample preparation of lamella. The work environment is fast-paced with firm deadlines. The successful candidate will work as a part of a team and be expected to rapidly gain a working knowledge of many analytical techniques. Note the work hours for this position would be swing shift starting at 5pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering physical science discipline or at least 2 years of focused experience in dual beam FIB and SEM operation, experience with TEM sample preparation is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of electron microscopy, semiconductor device physics and failure analysis (through previous work experience or course work);
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation);
- Self-motivated, organized and interested in learning;
- Knowledge and recent hands-on experience with TEM sample preparation is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.