QC Research Associate - HPLC/CE
- Fremont, CA, USA
Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a QC Research Associate - HPLC/CE to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Fremont, CA.
QC Research Associate responsibilities include:
- Must have CE experience
- Perform analytical testing and wet chemistry practices for HPLC and CE in a GMP environment (SEC, IEC, peptide and oligo mapping, Protein A HPLC, HIC, surfactant testing, capillary gel electrophoresis and capillary zone electrophoresis)
- Conduct laboratory investigations, problem-solving and trouble-shooting for aberrant results
- Review QC test results
- Generate, review, and maintain detailed records/documents, and assist with QC data management and control charting
- Prepare sample reconciliation reports, revise SOPs and training manuals, manage deviation and change control records
- Participate in method validation and method transfer activities
- Interface with other functional groups within and outside of QC
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in GMP regulated analytical environments
- Familiarity with Empower and 32karat software
- Critical thinking skills, ability to manage time, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven and highly flexible team player in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Must have HPLC/CE experience
- Experience with LIMS, SAP, Trackwise, IDEA, and/or NWA
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.