Technology Transfer Scientist
- Norman, OK, USA
Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 55 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an experienced Technology Transfer Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Norman, Oklahoma.
Technology Transfer Scientist Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organizes method transfers and training and prepares training documentation
- Develops and implements procedures and prepares reports
- Conducts complex and non-routine analytical testing for products and projects assigned to the quality control lab
- Determines best practices for analytical testing through the use of designed experiments and statistical analysis
- Determines root cause of method and equipment variability or bias, determines tolerances for test results, and assists with out of trend or out of specification investigations
- Provides technical training and mentoring to other members of the group
- Prepares comprehensive documentation, protocols, and reports
- Performs validations, maintenance, and routine testing or other duties as needed
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Thorough knowledge of chemical composition, structure, and safety precautions that is required for laboratory settings, chemical storage, and disposition
- Extensive and current understanding of common analytical tools and instrumentation including HPLC, GC, FT-IR, UV/Vis, IC or IEC and the ability to identify problems that may occur and evaluate data to determine solutions
- Must have a thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical cGMP and quality assurance requirements; experience with pharmacopeia testing
- Proficient computer skills including standard office software and analytical data systems. (eg. Empower CDS)
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, analytical chemistry or other related degree concentration
- 2-5 years of experience working in a GMP analytical laboratory
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Norman, OK are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.