- Norman, OK, USA
Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 55 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for an experienced Analytical Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Norman, Oklahoma.
Analytical Scientist Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducts analytical testing using typical analytical testing equipment such as UV/Vis, FT-IR, HPLC, GC or wet chemistry techniques
- Uses information provided by management to ensure testing is completed efficiently and according to project or product schedules
- Accurately performs a wide variety of tasks required in analytical testing including, weighing, sample preparation, standard preparation, or dissolution
- Performs method transfers
- Provides detailed and accurate recordkeeping of all work performed
- Accurately reports testing results according to company policy
- Conducts basic statistics of results to demonstrate the quality of the testing or product
- Performs troubleshooting of laboratory equipment’s and methods
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Comprehensive understanding of common analytical tools and instrumentation including volumetric glassware, balances, HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV/Vis and the ability to identify problems that may occur and evaluate data to determine solutions
- Understanding of pharmaceutical cGMP and Quality Assurance requirements; experience with pharmacopeia testing
- Understanding of chemical composition and structure and safety precautions that are required for laboratory setting and chemical storage and disposition
- Must be able to perform mathematical functions typically used in the analysis of pharmaceutical products, including simple statistics and percentages
- Proficient computer skills including standard office software and analytical data systems
- BS/MS in Chemistry or related discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in a GMP analytical laboratory
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Norman, OK are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.