- Dallas, TX, USA
VRL Eurofins is the Pre-Transplant Testing division of Eurofins, committed to servicing the transplant community with regional high complexity testing laboratories. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, with satellite laboratories in or near Los Angeles, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, VRL Eurofins is continuing to expand throughout the United States and is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Laboratory Technologist to work in Dallas, Texas.
Laboratory Technologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Performs assigned daily laboratory testing in a timely and compliant manner, ensuring accurate result reporting to clients; ensure all established work instructions, standard operation procedures, and product specifications are followed at all times
- Ensures sample integrity; proper sample tracking, preparation, distribution and storage; testing withing CLIA/GMP regulations and compliant documentation (GDP)
- Ensures that testing supplies and reagents are available, valid and ready for timely use
- Participates in training and orientation of personnel, in addition to Continuing Education opportunities
- Operates, calibrates, performs quality control checks and maintenance on instruments and equipment, and ensures problems identified are elevated to appropriate technical leadership
- Miscellaneous duties in support of laboratory operations (duties are not limited to the tasks above; others will be assigned, as needed)
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Ability to work in high stress environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor’s degree in a biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full time, Tuesday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Dallas, TX are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.