Director of Marketing
- Framingham, MA, USA
Eurofins Transplant Genomics, Inc. (TGI) is committed to improving organ transplant outcomes with noninvasive serial monitoring guided by genomics. TGI’s extensive development pipeline includes diagnostic and predictive tests for kidney and liver graft dysfunction, the use of multiple sample types and technology platforms, companion diagnostics for immunosuppressant and immune status tests.
The Director of Marketing, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer is responsible for all marketing deliverables at Transplant Genomics. The Director leads a small marketing team (1x Product Marketing and 1x Patient Outreach), and is expected to be hands on in addition to leading the team. The key areas are corporate marketing, product marketing and patient outreach. Activities include: marketing communications, event management, content generation, graphic design and leveraging PR, video and social channels to drive physician and patient engagement. The Director of Marketing will drive the Company’s efforts to bring personalized diagnostics to transplant patients worldwide and to achieve the Company’s revenue goals.
Director of Marketing responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain a 3-5 year marketing plan, annual plan and associated budget aligned with Company’s strategy to lead the world in delivering personalized diagnostics for transplant patients
- Define the appropriate marketing organization for the company’s maturity/size
- Lead the creation and direction of Transplant Genomics’ corporate brand and marketing strategies for the TruGraf® product brand, including market and customer research for new market and product requirements, interfacing with R&D and Medical Affairs for product development and clinical studies
- Lead the marketing communications via PR, Webinars, YouTube, E-comms, Website, Whitepapers, Blog, Collateral, Vablet and Social Media channels
- Lead the coordination of all physician and patient-focused conferences
- Promote the scientific leadership of Transplant Genomics and researchers publishing with TruGraf by identifying and highlighting published studies
- Drive the Medical Affairs and Transplant Care Team to collaborate with customers to publish research at conferences that support the marketing message and strategies of the company’s products
- Routinely work with VP Sales and Sales Team on all physician-focused and patient-focused campaigns
- Promote and reinforce effective communication with medical advisors and key opinion leaders.
- Translate complex scientific and technical messages into clear and concise marketing messages.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis, life cycle analysis and general sales support
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities including revenue and margin targets for products and programs. Leverage Salesforce reporting and management tools
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in slaes, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and consensus building skills
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, staff, and outsourced resources to create results driven, team oriented environment
- Proficient in strategic planning, budgeting, market research, brand management, messaging and positioning of healthcare solutions and services specifically; diagnostic products, platforms and programs
- Excellent coordination, problem solving, conflict resolution and consensus building skills
- Willing to work outside normal business hours as job dictates
- Ability to make independent decisions regarding matters of significance
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required, M.B.A preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience in Transplant, Molecular Diagnostics or similar with 4 years in a leadership position with direct reports
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Framingham, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.