- Centennial, CO, USA
VRL Eurofins is the Pre-Transplant Testing division of Eurofins, committed to servicing the transplant community with regional high complexity testing laboratories. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, with satellite laboratories in or near Los Angeles, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, VRL Eurofins is continuing to expand throughout the United States and is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Warehouse Associate to work in Centennial, CO.
Warehouse Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee all inbound supply deliveries
- Performs receipt inspections and enters received goods into receiving system per SOP
- Manages inventory and takes stock control of products per first-in-first-out (FIFO) protocol to promote efficiency and reduce costs
- Performs corrective action on packages, as needed, and records appropriately
- Conducts inventory audits
- Controls inventory to support lab operations, establishing control of supplies through assessing and calculating inventory needs
- Accurately maintains inventory balances, monitors all quality issues for inbound materials
- Provides feedback and support through proper documentation and communication
- Monitors and tracks scrap materials, reports on inventory surplus, returns, expired and damaged goods
- Maintains and troubleshoots general facilities and building equipment problems
- Performs facility and miscellaneous job-related duties, as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to perform routine maintenance
- Ability to perform heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Ability to work in controlled environments utilizing aseptic techniques
- Ability to work within Quality systems under regulatory requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., with overtime as needed.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about VRL-Eurofins, please visit our website www.eurofinsus.com/vrl
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.