Associate QA Test Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
POSITION TITLE: Associate QA Test Engineer
REPORTING TO: QA Manager
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
As Associate QA Test engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to ensure that testing for functional and automation is in operation as per the KPI’s defined. This includes understanding the requirements, writing the TC’s , Executing the TC’s , Create automation framework, execution and maintenance of test automation. To achieve this, good problem solving skills will come handy.
POSITION & OBJECTIVES:
Define the functional and Integration TC’s.
- Execute the TC’s in given test environment.
- Translate test cases to automation script using C#, Selenium,
- Fix any issue identified during review of code in scheduled automation runs
- Ensure that activities are coordinated with all stakeholders according to schedule, while ensuring that scripting activities are thoroughly documented in support of lifecycle system engineering activities.
- Submit and track automation identified defects as per the defect life cycle.
- training in test automation on Selenium with C# or Java
Associate QA Test enginner with functional and automation skills on Selenium with C# or Selenium with JAVA
· Trained in C#, Selenium, Performance Testing.
· Hands on experience with Visual Studio during training
· Experience in Web UI, API and Web services test automation
· Able to write scripts that deal with JSON parameterization
· Exposure to Selenium / any other test framework
· Graduation in Computer Science or any other equivalent degree.
· Training in test automation on Selenium with C# or Java.
· Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle and Agile Scrum Methodology.
· Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills.
Methodology we have in place and expect to be used:
· Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile, Zero Defect development method
· Daily Stand-ups with other developers directly involved
· Scrum of Scrums, Innovation Sprints (after every 3rd Sprint)
· Continuous integration
· Automatic Build and Deployments
· Automated Unit & Functional Testing
· Follow Development guidelines and coding style
Technical graduation with training in test automation on Selenium with C# or Java.