- Dublin, Ireland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Scientific (Ireland) Limited was established in mid-2018 with the mandate to develop a Centre of Excellence delivering IT Solutions to the Group. Our team has grown rapidly in size with the aim to reach 100 to 150 people by 2021.
We are looking to bring great engineers, testers, business analysts and technologists into the business to build and grow an organization with a start-up spirit, to implement world- class software solutions and the strongest IT foundation possible - Made in Ireland - for a business with an enormous global footprint.
We are looking for a Scrum Master that is a Scrum Master, passionate and enthusiastic about developing a collaborative environment. You will be part of a high performance team and will get the opportunity to work with some of the most transformational software projects that make a real difference.
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- Ensure our teams are delivering reliable working software frequently
- Assist the Product Owner with keeping the backlog refined
- Work with team and Product Owner to remove any impediments
- Foster communication between disciplines
- Drive discussions for prioritisation of work based on lean and flow metrics
- Concurrently manage several high visibility initiatives using Agile methodologies
- You will be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, manage risks, issues and dependencies
- Drive and influence change and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Negotiate on trade-offs to balance the workload of people whilst keeping business priorities in sight
- Mentor team members in lean and engineering principles and practice
- Solid expertise and experience in the technology industry. Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Experience creating and leading Scrum teams as a Scrum Master
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Collaboration and Relationships - Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner and build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience creating an environment of self-organized and self-managed teams
- Successful experiences working with teams to deliver complex change programs
- Demonstrated experience creating a highly productive Scrum team
- Project Management experience is a strong advantage
- Have a positive attitude towards conflict resolution between team members
- Excellent presentation, documentation, communication and influencing skills
- The individual must be comfortable with working in a team-focused, collaborative environment and participate in all tasks relating to software design, implementation, and integration and testing
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate & coach across scrum teams
- Change Agent – ability to embrace change and know when to make decision based on change
- Strong lean and agile practices and methodologies mind-set.
- Hands on experience of driving cultural change.
Eurofins operates a Preferred Supplier List for all permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment. We therefore ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any Eurofins colleagues and that no CVs are submitted directly to colleagues in our company. Any speculative CVs or communications may reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency.