Women's Day Drive -Fresher - 7-Mar-2020
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
Title: Associate Software Engineer
Reporting Location: Bangalore
Educational Background: BE/BTech-CSE/IT/ISE/ECE
Eligibility: 60% or 6.75 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
· Good programming skills in any programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java.
· Basic OOPS knowledge.
· Good Aptitude, Analytical & Problem solving skill
· Good working knowledge on MS Office.
· Having the knowledge of Unit Testing is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To perform analysis, develop code and test based on the project requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- A proven desire to work as a team member.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time by your Reporting Manager.
- Be an active part of the Software Engineering team that is tasked to develop cloud native solutions, leveraging one of the Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google) APIs and Services and are willing to learn languages and frameworks that fit into that ecosystem –.Net Core (C#), Golang, Angular, React.js, Typescript, and/or Java.
- You'll be placed on a team responsible for end-to-end development of our customer facing experience and features, including the APIs and data that power it. You'll work with other Engineers to design data models, build APIs, figure out the scaling strategy for your components, and implement the UX details.
- Working closely with our product and design team, you will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice, and IOT devices.
- You will be working on solutions that matter, not throwaway or inconsequential projects! We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission.
- A positive and “can-do” attitude and passion for learning new technologies.
- Good English communication skills (clear concise writing and orally convincing) and good interpersonal skills.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Good logical and analytical skills, self-motivated, quick learner and able to work under pressure.