- Sanford, NC, USA
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Execution of lab or pilot-scale purifications using Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF), Normal Flow Filtration (NFF), and/or column chromatography, as needed
- Process development and characterization, scale-up and tech transfer to commercial manufacturing
- Process simulation and modeling, process troubleshooting, qualification of alternate raw materials and components, new technology development, etc..
- Preparation of equipment, solutions, consumable materials, etc. as needed to support experiment execution
- Utilize technical knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and assist with resolution of process problems
- Documenting experiment execution using an electronic lab notebook, batch record, and/or protocols
- Organizing technical data and provide oral presentations or technical reports to communicate results, as required
- Prioritize and organize work to meet project deadlines and support team goals.
- Work on second shift may be required periodically
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Experience with operating and monitoring of Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF), Normal Flow Filtration (NFF), and chromatography systems/processes at lab-scale and/or pilot-scale
- Experience with AKTA systems and Unicorn software
- Experience with purification of recombinant proteins and/or polysaccharides from microbial fermentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong computer
- Incumbent must be organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently or in a collaborative environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.