Regional Sales Manager - FL, IN, TN, KY, AL, MS
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
· Achieve/exceed annual revenue targets for assigned territory (FL, IN, TN, KY, AL, MS) by leveraging relationships to further penetrate existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts in the bio/pharmaceutical research and development, and manufacturing markets
· Identify and secure sales opportunities through prospective and existing client visits, phone calls, and presentations
· Work effectively across a highly-matrixed organization to advance opportunities
· Consistently generate new business within the Eurofins market focus, operational capabilities, and laboratory capacity
· Use experience to mentor colleagues on the business development team
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Experience selling for a contract services company in the bio/pharmaceutical sector – CDMO or CRO. Practical lab experience with a biotech/pharma company would be a plus.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, prioritize competing demands and multitask, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in sciences or M.B.A. in marketing/business or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· At least two years bio/pharmaceutical sales, project management, or drug development experience, preferably in the contract services sector of the bio/pharmaceutical industry and/or testing services
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.