Recruiting Administrative Specialist
- Lancaster, PA, USA
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
- Format and Post positions to our Applicant Tracking System and outside job boards
- Forward candidate resumes to hiring managers
- Process new hire offers to on-boarding team within a timely fashion
- Assist in sourcing of candidates to maintain flow of candidates
- Direct client service interface to exceed the expectations of our internal and external clients
- Coordinate travel reservations for interviews and incoming new hires as needed
- Assist with the recruiting requests and inquires
- Learn full administrative functions to perform back up duties for other team members
- High school Diploma or GED Equivalent , Associate Degree Preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.