Campus Coordinator Intern
- Brussels, Belgium
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Group's key figures are approx. 4.2 billion Euros turnover, more than 800 laboratories across 47 countries and more than 45.000 staff.
The Campus Coordinator Intern is located in Brussels, reports to the Manager Campus Programmes and takes part in all projects and initiatives aiming at recruiting students from Top Universities worldwide. Daily tasks will include :
- Review and screen applications to Eurofins. Those will be received through job fairs, career website or referrals;
- Participate in the organisation and attendance of Job Fairs from Top Universities in Europe;
- Proof read and publish advertisement of Eurofins offers on Universities portals;
- Develop and implement techniques to increase the number of top students in our database: Alumni Databases, LinkedIn search,...;
- Participate in all projects and initiatives aiming at boosting Campus Recruitment;
- Participate in update meetings with internal clients (hiring managers, HR coordinators).
2. Employer Branding
- Support the Campus Team in organising the Campus flagship event;
- Create and communicate validated content on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) to attract top students.
- Education: currently studying a Masters in Business, HR, Marketing, Communication;
- Language: full English proficiency;
- Skills: team spirit, excellent organisation and communication skills, ability to multitask;
- Technical skills: Microsoft office.
The Campus Team is an international team working closely with upper management. This is a great position to get the foot in the door of a fast-growing company where entrepreneurship is valued and internal movements are possible around the world.
Duration: 6 months