Management Assistant - Executive Assistant
- Brussels, Belgium
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover, from 800 laboratories across 47 countries and employs about 45.000 staff.
As a management / executive assistant you provide administrative support to the members of the management team. You will have a wide range of administrative and organizational tasks, among which:
- Agenda, meetings & travel arrangements;
- Telephone contact;
- Preparation of presentations (mainly in PowerPoint) for meetings;
- Prepare lists in Excel of e.g. meeting participants and order lists;
- Draft, edit & layout of texts (correspondence, invitations, reports and contracts);
- Internet research;
- Expense Reports
- Optimization and organization of filing (paper and electronic);
- Support / back-up of the other assistants as well as to reception when needed. You will work in a team of management & executive assistants and will be reporting to your bosses and to the Office Manager.
- You have a relevant working experience of +/- 5 years in similar role in an international environment and have been exposed to high level managers.
- Excellent command of the English language, good command of French or Dutch language (written and oral). A third language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.).
- Good attention to detail and natural ability to work accurately.
- Flexible (multi-tasks).
- Discrete and used to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Team player and enjoying work in a team in a high level, international, fast growing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication strength.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).