Senior HR Analyst
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
The Senior HR Analyst will be working on the implementation of databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of the KPIs.
The selected candidate, in very close cooperation with business, will develop, program and automate KPI, Data Quality and Group reports.
The selected candidate will also provide support to the Talent Management databases work on the visualization of reports (via BI tools, such as: Tableau or similar).
This is a great opportunity for growth having the highest IT Responsibility in a fast-growing entity within a successful Global company like Eurofins Group. Eurofins empowers top talented-employees to grow within the group widening the scope of responsibilities both in a functional and organisational manner.
- Prior technical experience with Tableau / reporting tools;
- Prior experience working with SSRS or other Microsoft technologies;
- Experience in data migration, transformation, and scripting;
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations;
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language .NET, ASP.NET and Web Service;
- Proven experience in working in a company with onsite / near-shore / off-shore teams;
- Experience in transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL;
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment;
- Experience in user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Aid and support the Business Infrastructure Manager and Senior Developer to version and support modern ETL systems using cloud-based tools and connectors;
- Experience in the integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to the right stakeholders;
- Proficient expertise in the preparation and delivery of both functional and technical designs and documentation;
- Excellent understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes;
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies will be considered plus;
- Very good presentation skills;
- Hands on attitude, showing initiative;
- Attention to details;
- Self-Organised with very good time management skills;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both at business level and technical level (e.g. architects, developers);
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, and ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment;
- Strategic thinking: capacity to identify business needs and transform them into a strategic plan. Identifies solutions and selects the best combination of practices by taking an innovative approach to problem solving;
- Experience of delivering complex programs and managing multicultural and distributed teams within global organizations with many stakeholders;
- Builds trust with colleagues;
- Results oriented: demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness. Sets up high personal standards of performance, seeks out new challenges and initiates activities;
- Team player: involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration;
- People developer: builds knowledge and expertise in his/her teams, and acts as a role model;
- Flexibility: Adapts to situations and different/multicultural environments, revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- English (Excellent command required in both oral and written English);
- Other European languages will be considered a plus;
- The position will be based in Katowice (Poland). Other locations within the European Union may be considered in the case of exceptional candidates;
- The candidate must be allowed to work in the European Union;
- The candidate must be willing to travel 10-20% of the time (mainly within the European Union and occasionally to India).