Lead Information Security Consultant
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
The Lead Information Security Consultant (Security Intelligence) is in charge of reviewing external and internal security feeds to determine the relevance of the information and emerging threats for Eurofins. Based on that he/she assesses the impact on existing IT Solutions, IT Infrastructure components and organizational measures or Policies to drive the continuous improvement of the security posture of Eurofins.
The main responsibilities of a Lead Information Security Consultant:
- Create the concept for the security intelligence service;
- Aligning the concept with stakeholders from IT Security, IT Infrastructure and IT Solutions
- Create a framework, necessary tooling and select appropriate intelligence sources to ensure the effectiveness of the security intelligence service;
- Applying structured analytical methodologies to threat intelligence analysis;
- Developing advanced methodologies to identify threat actor groups and associated tools, techniques and procedure;
- Collecting, analyzing and distributing Information Security threat information from multiple sources;
- Maintaining threat actor profiles and corresponding data on their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs);
- Reviewing intelligence products, including high-quality papers, assessments, briefings, recommendations, and findings;
- Responding to research requests from internal Eurofins teams with timely and accurate assessments
- Proactively researching relevant threats, security intelligence information and producing reports..
- Contribute to Information Security Reporting and KPI collection;.
- Support the Information Security management in day to day activities;
Minimum of 5 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as an IT Security or Information Security Consultant.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence, Information Security Intelligence or Information Security Management.
- Experience in leveraging online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, and traditional sources
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and security analysis techniques
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Relevant Technical Security Certifications (GIAC, CISSP, SSCP, EC-Council, Offensive Security, etc.) are a plus
- Experience in writing automation scripts (PowerShell, Python or other) is a plus
- Solid experience in translating security intelligence into technical or organizational solutions;
- Experience in Security Incident detection and management;
- Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISM, CISSP.
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- M.Sc. or comparable education in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: fluent English;