Customer and Laboratory Support Administrator
- Livingston, UK
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Please note that the working hours for this role are as follows: Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00
A role at Eurofins is challenging and varied each and every day. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to reward our great people for all the hard work they do.
- Act as a principal contact for Livingston customers. Your role will focus on co-ordinating services between the client and the Livingston Water laboratory to ensure that contracts run efficiently, providing a high level of customer care.
- Provide general administration support for the Livingston Laboratory.
- Carry out general customer service duties such as answering phones and responding to emails
- Handling and resolution of customer queries, liaising with customers on sample information and status
- Liaise with the central Water Customer Services team on any queries relating to samples processed at the Livingston laboratory
- Raise and investigate customer complaints and record any non-conforming work on internal QMS as required
- Issuing of certificate amendments
- Set up of new clients in CRM, LIMS and other IT systems where required
- Use CRM to record client information and maintain existing client records in LIMS
- Support Sales Team preparing information as required
- Liaise with the client and central Water Customer Services Team on queries relating to invoicing and credit control
- Raise purchase orders for the Livingston Laboratory and receipt goods on arrival
- Prepare and organise consumable deliveries to clients, liaising with logistics where necessary
- Assist with registration and processing of samples within the laboratory
- Assist with daily and weekly calibration of equipment
- Competent use of Microsoft Office and Eurofins specific systems including MLL, ComLIMS, eLIMS and CRM online services.
- Support clients on the use of on-line services.
- You should be qualified to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- It is essential that you have Customer Services experience
- It is desirable that you have worked within the waters industry or contract laboratory testing
- Excellent IT skills including excel
- Effective communication skills both written and oral.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a team
- Flexibility with working hours to cover busy periods
In return you can expect a competitive salary, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, good team and working environment, life assurance and other benefits such as Perkbox, car parking and employee assistance programme.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.