- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
The laboratory technician will prepare and/or analyze all the environmental samples following quality system, using specific operational procedures, in the respect of TAT (time of analyses) and the privacy for customers.
- Ensure the production process: prepare solutions, reagents and samples
- Analyze samples according to the recorded protocols (use of complex equipment)
- Perform first level maintenance actions on equipment
- Study the results and enter them under the LIMS
- Train, if necessary, trainees and other collaborators at technical or laboratory support positions
- Report to the Team Leader any observed deficiencies in the equipment
- Know and know how to use the system and the quality database as well as the documentation associated with its function
- Participate (if possible) in the development and validation of analysis methods, in the quality approach (metrology for example) and in the evolution of the organization of work
- Keep up to date the stocks of consumables, reagents and materials necessary for the proper functioning of the works
- Observe the safety, hygiene and environment instructions
- Maintain the confidentiality of tests / work as well as any customer data
- Participate in collective storage and cleaning tasks
- Ensure the respect of the wearing of individual protection equipment and the regulation of labor law
Bachelor’s Degree in biology / chemistry or equivalent; or 1 year of experience in a laboratory assistant or technician position
Being rigorous and detail-oriented
Ability to work in an autonomous manner
Strong teamwork skills
Good level of English is a plus
All candidate CV's will be reviewed, however please note that we are not always able to respond to every expression of interest submitted.