CRM Senior Business Analyst
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Due to our continuing success and growth, Eurofins Group CRM IT Competency Centre is currently looking for an experienced CRM Senior Business Analyst to join the CRM team for implementing globally our Dynamics MS CRM solution. The ideal candidate must be proficient in Dynamics MS CRM functional modules (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service) and knowledgeable in Scrum methodologies and willing to travel in 20% of work time during the critical project phases.
- Business analysis in areas of CRM (incl. Customer data management, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service)
- Preparing functional documentation and design CRM customizations (FRD, SDD)
- Organizing and conducting Q&A, and Webinar workshop sessions in the international business environment
- Preparing and distributing CRM newsletters covering flash news and updates
- Preparing, documenting and execution of test cases for end to end business scenarios
Management of team (Devs/QA) offshore
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions
- Breaking down functional requirements into user stories.
- Contributing to the Scrum process and coordinating with the team located in Bangalore, India.
- On-going support of business users and providing solution expertise and guidelines over the entire project life-cycle: From analysis of requirements through implementation until deployment, migration and go-live phases.
- Proficient functional Dynamics MS CRM application skills proven in multiple projects participation (minimum 4-5 years professional experience on a similar position (ideally in the international roll-out))
- Strong business domain knowledge, adequate legislation, standards and best practices in areas of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service
- Very good interpersonal, communication and work self-organization skills (good listener, ability to communicate with business and with technical people)
- Understanding and knowledge of whole Dynamics MS CRM system technologies will be a plus
- Experience in the business domain (in sales/marketing department) will be a great plus
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment
- Target oriented and professional work attitude is greatly desirable
- Fluent written and oral English is essential, German or French are beneficial
- Good educational background, ideally up to degree level – or equivalent – in a related subject.
What we offer:
- Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast growing Eurofins organisation;
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Responsibilities for key applications of Eurofins;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.