Project Manager - IT Transitions
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
- Manage, monitor and deliver multiple interrelated projects under the IT Strategy roadmap.
- Define scope, provide estimates, plan the budget, allocate resources, own communications and governance.
- Proactively identify project delivery risks, establish mitigation mechanisms and communicate.
- Schedule and deliver projects in a highly interdependent ecosystem with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- Establish delivery monitoring controls and governance mechanisms.
- Lead, guide, inspire, motivate and direct multiple cross organizational teams and suppliers to deliver products ensuring a return on investment.
- Preparation and presentation of decision-making material for top-management and the board
- Master’s degree in IT or Business Management.
- At least 3 year of experience as a business analyst or management consultant, preferably at a large consultancy firm.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager of complex IT projects, preferably in an international organization.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional language skills in French, Dutch or German are a plus, but not a must.
- Sound understanding of IT Quality Management Systems and/or Agile Frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools.
- Knowledge of PPM or P3O is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus