Talent Acquisition Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are: approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
Today Eurofins is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, who will service the Eurofins Ireland and international environment.
OVERALL OBJECTIVES :
To assist the local management on ensuring that the Group Shared Services center (GSC) based in Dublin have the right leadership to achieve their goals
- Filling all Dublin/Ireland positions with outstanding team members for the Group, with a specific focus on IT profiles
- Building strong employer brand across senior level professionals, attract best of class IT/non IT professionals to the Group.
- Be responsible for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment cycle from A-Z (from draft of Position Description up to signature of the Offer Letter):
Maintaining up to date the interview guidelines tools and forms
Putting the leadership charter into practice
Ensuring that all files on candidates sent to Luxemburg are prepared
- Act as Single Point of Contact for the Senior Leadership and work closely with the Heads of the different IT programs.
- Define recruiting strategies and build a talent pipeline, proactively identify and search for the best candidates.
- Collaborate with the Global Talent Acquisition Managers Team in sharing, improving processes and implementing recruitment best practices.
- Balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time.
- Participate in update meetings with the internal client.
- Master degree is preferable
- Recruitment and interviewing skills
- Strong communications skills (written and verbally)
- Eager learner
- Strong organizations skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Networker to identify outstanding candidates
- Fluent in English
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.