Dot Net_WPF C# Senior Software Engineer(5-8yrs)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
TITLE: Senior Software Engineer
REPORTING To: Technical Lead
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore
To be Part of the development team for one of our Key IT project. Assist in Development, deployment and maintenance activities of this application. Work closely with customers and co-workers at a global level.
We expect this role to contribute ‘significantly’ to the development of the new solution by understanding the business requirement and utilize the past experience and platform expertise to help onsite project team develop an appropriate IT solution for the business.
- Strong development experience with C# and SQL
- Strong knowledge of WPF, MVVM, WCF
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design, software design patterns
- Proficient in Unit testing, Mocking frameworks
- Good hands-on knowledge of performance/memory analysis, and n-tier architecture
- Knowledge of WWF, Nhibernate, ActiveMQ, PRISM will be an added advantage
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Knowledge of VB.Net will be an added plus
· Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Windows Services
- Graduation in Computer Science or any other equivalent degree.
- 5 - 8 Years of Work Experience on Global Projects.
- Candidate should be a technical hands-on person with proven experience in Product development.
- Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle and Lean Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills.
Methodology we have in place and expect to be used:
- Scaled Agile, Lean, Kanban, Zero Defect development method
- Daily Stand-ups with other developers directly involved
- Scrum of Scrums, Innovation Sprints (after every 3rd Sprint)
- Continuous integration
- Automatic Build and Deployments
- Automated Unit & Functional Testing
- Follow Development guidelines and coding style
- SonarQube based Static Code Analysis
Graduation in Computer Science or any other equivalent degree.