CoC WSM Engineer
- Heredia Province, Heredia, Costa Rica
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 650 laboratories across 45 countries and more than 45.000 staff.
Eurofins Costa Rica possesses an experienced team, a new service model, a philosophy that will provide you with high quality, trustworthy as well as efficient IT infrastructure services for our internal customers worldwide and including but not limited to: Design, Administration and Operations of Datacenter Networking, Database, Automation, Virtualization, storage, etc.
Eurofins is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
The CoC WSM Engineer will:
- Follow ITIL methodology, and utilising the existing Eurofins Policies.
- Own, develop and regularly update the Eurofins workstation image(s) and associated architecture.
- Validate all created software packages against the working image deployment architecture(s).
- Own and manage the corporate MDM solution at Eurofins.
- Managing the global imaging and software packaging and deployment platforms, which serve all IT Regions, and helps to migrate any legacy imaging and deployment practices into the chosen global solution.
- Checking and validating all generated software packages against each other, against the core application suite and against all working image architecture(s).
- Managing and administrating the corporate Mobile Device Management suite including report generation and change validation, delegating necessary enrolment and day-to-day activity (e.g. monitoring) to Service Desks.
- Direct involvement in procurement projects (Workstations, Laptops, Mobile Devices), including lifecycle input for consideration in accordance with the Eurofins Technology Roadmap.
- Global project management with regards to image and software deployment, consisting of approved design and piloting before rollout.
- Managing/runing/improving the global Eurofins software packaging factory.
- Delivering all services following ITIL methodology for Service Creation, including the following:
- IT Service Card.
- Standard Operating Procedures / Work Instructions.
- Service Transition.
- University Degree in Information Technology or comparable field or relevant work experience in Information Technology (3+ years).
- Minimum 7 years working in Information Technology with experience or specialization in:
- Microsoft Windows OS.
- Desktop Application Support.
- Mobile Device Management experience.
- Microsoft Office.
A deep understanding and contextual experience with:
- Microsoft Windows Deployment (Experience with MDT a plus).
- Windows Image architecture/creation and deployment.
- Validation of a core image.
- Customization and Company branding in image deployment.
- Mobile Device Management software administration and use.
- Software package architecture/creation and deployment.
- Software package creation in a managed and unmanaged application packaging environment.
- Validation of software packages against a core image or package group.
- Experience with project implementation of software rollouts (design, pilot, rollout).
- Autonomous – Proactive – Analytical – Rigorous – Business focused – Good communication and writing skills – Risk oriented sensitivity.
- Ability to coordinate project tasks from inception to completion including coordination of work with different individuals and teams is mandatory.
- English Fluency Required.
- Experience in an international company preferred.
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews. The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.
- Ensure overall objectives are met in due time and good quality
- In case of major problems: escalation were raised in due time