(Senior) Information Security Consultant - PKI
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
The Information Security Consultant (PKI) is in charge of creating concept for a Public Key Infrastructure within Eurofins. He/she also assesses existing IT Solutions, IT Infrastructure components and verifies their alignment with the Information Security policies.
The main responsibilities of an Information Security Consultant (PKI):
- Create the concept for the PKI at Eurofins including a feasibility study;
- Detail out the PKI concept, aligning with stakeholders from IT Security, IT Infrastructure and IT Solutions
- Create a framework and tooling to support and monitor the implementation of the security policies by the Business System Owners, IT Solutions and/or IT Infrastructure and Operations;
- Provide Information Security Consulting to Business System Owners, IT Solutions, IT Infrastructure and Operations;
- Update Information Security Reporting and KPIs.
- Support the Information Security managers in day to day activities;
- Review policies of Information Security & Business Continuity GSC and other Eurofins departments.
- On occasion support resolution of security incidents and contribute to the security monitoring efforts.
Minimum of 5 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as an IT Security or Information Security Consultant.
- Solid experience in one of the following fields:
- Security architecture, design;
- Security engineering;
- Encryption mechanisms and solutions;
- Digital certificates;
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Authority;
- Smart card or security token experience;
- Knowledge of hardware security module usage.
- Solid experience in translating security requirements into technical or organizational solutions;
- Experience in the design of Information Security concepts;
- Strong understanding of PKI concepts;
- Strong knowledge regarding encryption standards;
- Experience in designing and implementing global PKI;
- Ability to understand mid- and long-term PKI needs and to articulate a strategy for future investment and implementation;
- Hands on experience with PKI operations and administration;
- Experience in designing and executing Information Security processes;
- Experience in Security Incident detection and management;
- Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CEH, CISM, CISSP.
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- M.Sc. or comparable education in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: fluent English;
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 40 000 employees now);
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus;
- Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system;
- Permanent contract from the very beginning;
- Possibility of Home Office (up to 20% of time);
- Flexible working hours.