(Senior) Information Security Consultant
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 650 laboratories across 45 countries and more than 45.000 staff.
The Information Security Consultant is in charge of multi-level security engineering. Starting from assessing IT components he/she is responsible for consulting all kinds of IT Infrastructure Components and IT Applications used in the Company and verifies their alignment with Information Security policies.
He/she supports Incident Management process by conducting investigative analysis (what happened and why) to update and enhance IT procedures and way of working to prevent/minimize future Incidents. He/she also will be involved in the hardening activity by creating rules and guidelines for the IT solutions used across the Eurofins worldwide.
The main responsibilities of an Information Security Consultant:
- Maintain and support the Eurofins vulnerability management process;
- Take part in the Information Security Incident process;
- Assessing the security of IT Solutions / components basing on internal Policies and best practices and according to internal, established, information security endorsement process;
- Maintain IT solution security endorsement process.
- Maintain and support network rules policing process;
- Provide Information Security Consulting to Business System Owners and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
- Update Information Security Reporting and KPIs.
- Support the Information Security Managers in day to day activities;
- Review policies of Information Security & Business Continuity GSC and other Eurofins departments.
Minimum of 5 years of professional consulting or enterprise experience as an IT Security or Information Security Consultant.
- Solid experience in Information Security in several of the following fields:
- Information Security Incident detection & handling;
- Vulnerability Management;
- Network and Communication Security;
- Access Control;
- Information Classification and secure Information handling;
- Security Management Practices;
- Security Architecture;
- Solid experience in translating security requirements into technical or organizational solutions;
- Experience in the design of Information Security concepts;
- Relevant Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH.
- Experience in designing and executing Information Security processes;
- Experience in designing and executing awareness programs;
- Experience with Microsoft Server technology;
- Experience in cloud solutions.
- Very good communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a complex international environment;
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- M.Sc. or comparable education in Information Technology or Information Security;
- Languages: fluent English, French or German is beneficiary.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 40 000 employees now);
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus;
- Medical and life insurance, MyBenefit system;
- Permanent contract from the very beginning;
- Possibility of Home Office (up to 20% of time);
- Flexible working hours.