Junior Internal Auditor
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
You will join a central, global internal audit structure where you will get the chance to work in an international environment, having a visible business exposure.
Summary of role:
- Performing calculation of key performance indicators (KPIs) for Group’s service centres;
- Participating in audit missions across the Group in order to evaluate effectiveness of the internal controls and ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations and corporate policies & procedures.
Role & Objectives:
- Monthly calculation and reporting of financial and non-financial KPIs for Group’s service centres;
- Enhancing the KPIs reporting process and participating in the development of new indicators;
- Participation in audit missions aimed at identification of internal control deficiencies and other accounting issues;
- Verifying compliance with local laws, regulations, corporate policies & procedures;
- Providing recommendations on controls and processes improvements, and ensuring that they are remediated;
- Developing and refining audit toolkit (templates, tools, data repositories).
- Min 1 year (internal or external) auditing experience (experience in Big 4 is a plus), alternatively SSC-experience in GL-accounting, controlling or reporting;
- Good technical and conceptual understanding of finance policies, processes & controls and finance systems;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills; pro-activity; enthusiasm;
- Standard Microsoft office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint; understanding of ERP systems;
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English;
- A good knowledge of French or German is a plus.
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program.