Lead Scientist / Team Lead – Analytics
- Basel, Switzerland
MORE THAN A JOB -
COME TO THE LABS OF EXCELLENCE!
Eurofins is an international life science company, which provides its customers from the industry and trade with comprehensive analysis and consultation services in the areas of food, environment, pharmaceuticals, product testing and agroscience.
Today, we already offer a range of services that incorporate over 150,000 reliable analyses for the safety determination, identity composition, authenticity, origin and purity of raw material, products and environmental samples.
The creativity of our employees advances our company. We are searching for personalities, which help to shape the future and make a difference.
More than 38,000 employees in 400 laboratories worldwide implement these values with commitment and competence.
Eurofins Professional Scientific Services (PSS) Switzerland is part of the Eurofins network and provides in - sourcing solutions for our customers. We are looking to reinforce our team at one of our customers in Basel.
- Planning, review and approval of Extractable & Leachable (E&L) and In Process Control (IPC) Analytics
- Application of analytical methods (HPLC/UHPLC, GC, Titration etc.)
- Ensure alignment of client objectives and deliverables of service requirements of the Team
- Oversight of laboratory equipment maintenance and qualification
- Management and training of their team
- PhD in the field of natural sciences with a focus on analytics with 3-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- A background that can support drug development and manufacture
- In-depth knowledge of Extractable & Leachable analysis
- Extensive knowledge of IPC
- Leadership experience
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills
- Excellent German and English skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude
What we offer
- Various tasks in an international organization
- Management through Eurofins
- Promotional and partnership-based company culture with flat hierarchies
- Development possibilities
You are invited to send your application in English, including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website using the following reference: CH-BLS18. For further information please contact Natalie Gut - +49 89 899 650 412