Group Financial Reporting Analyst
- Katowice, Poland
With over 36 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing a lot on process excellence and compliance. Hence as a part of an exciting challenge of making its Finance and other processes more efficient, harmonized and close to best in class, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a near-shore Shared Service Centre (SSC) providing services to European Group Entities.
- Manage the timely and accurate delivery of Group Financial Reports to Eurofins Leaders
- Production of Group Financial Reports as per the agreed deliverables defined in the KGD “Group Financial Reporting“.
- Controlling & validation of the Group Financial Reports by reviewing, performing variance analysis and providing clear explanations on significant deviations / variances between periods (month, quarter, year) and versions (budget, forecast, actual).
- Timely distribition of these validated Group Financial Reporting packages to Eurofins management
- Development, implementation & maintenance of Group Financial Reports in the Group Financial Reporting tool (Cognos TM1).
- Work with Group Finance and senior business leaders to identify, analyze & develop new financial / management reporting requirements, and translating these into functional/technical requirements so these can be developed by a developer.
- Define, develop & maintain financial data models supporting dynamic reporting requirements inherent to a rapidly growing organization (dimensions, periods, versions, aggregation levels, scope changes, etc).
- Daily management of Group Financial Reporting processes, tools & templates
- Manage user profiles (new/changing/removing users and access rights) in the Group Financial Reporting tools (Cognos TM1 / BI).
- Maintain financial master data, reporting templates and distribution lists of Group Financial Reports.
- Support and train the finance user community on the Group Financial Reporting tools (Cognos TM1 / BI)
- Other responsibilties
- Owner of the KGD „Group Financial Reporting“, defining the internal and external Group Financial Reporting deliverables (reporting templates, timetable, distribution list)
- Drive continuous improvement of Group Financial Reporting activities, looking for increased efficiencies and better information for management decision-making.
- Provide ad hoc support to senior leadership
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in controlling / financial reporting
- VBA knowledge is highly desired
- First experience with Financial Reporting tools, Cognos TM1 / BI experience is a plus.
- Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent.
- English (fluent written and spoken);
- Any additional language is an asset.
- Very structured with strong organisational skills;
- Very accurate, highly reliable and eye for detail;
- Process oriented
- High level of energy, drive and passion to succeed;
- Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
- Fast learner;
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast changing organization;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player enjoying working in a small team.
- Experience in leading projects and tracks of work through to completion
- Strong Excel skills including experience with financial/operational model building
- Thrive under pressure and deadlines in a fast paced organization
- International experience
- Open communication
- Positive work atmosphere
- Attractive salary and bonuses package
- MyBenefit System