Trainee in the Group Compensation & Benefits Team
- Katowice, Poland
With over 32 000 staff in more than 410 laboratories across 42 countries, Eurofins Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and that it is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for agroscience, genomics and discovery pharmacology and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the significant emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
- Supporting the Group Compensation & Benefits Team with the 2018/2019 Annual Review Process for the Key Employees and Leaders at Eurofins.
- Preparing and auditing Compensation, Target Setting, Payroll and Performance management documents.
- Managing queries and questions via our internal ticketing system. Preparing weekly reports from the ticketing system.
- Support with processing and filing completed Compensation and Evaluation documents.
- Processing Compensation overview tables and modifying details in master data documents.
- BA/MA Student of Human Resources / Audit / Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Attention to detail, comfortable working with numbers and confidential data.
- MS Excel proficiency, MS Sharepoint knowledge is a plus.
- English proficiency.
- Interest in Human Resources is a plus.
- Customer service focussed in an international environment.
- Competitive salary & company’s benefits (private medical care and MyBenefit system).
- Employment contract for 6 months.
- Flexible working hours.
- Dynamic and fast paced working culture.
- Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built team.
- Possibility to grow within a company that is leading the market in Biotechnology.