Senior Project Manager
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
You will be responsible to shape and set up the corporate IT PMO under the guidance of the Manager Strategic Initiatives and participate in high-impact transformational projects with extensive exposure to top-leadership while enjoying great entrepreneurial freedom.
· Implement and standardize overall program management and reporting frameworks based on best practices.
· Improve the overall project management maturity across the IT organization.
· Transform the project reporting processes for all the projects in IT.
· Manage, plan and facilitate the strategic project planning process including risk management.
· Assist the Manager Strategic Initiatives with IT portfolio management.
· Support project managers with project planning, project control, resource allocation and communications.
· Deliver hands-on support to program- and project managers.
· Prepare decision-making material for project boards.
· Take ownership as a project manager when applicable.
· Energetic, well organized and quality oriented.
· Ability to balance pragmatism and drive for action with structural improvements.
· Ability to integrate and adapt quickly.
· Very good communication and interpersonal relation skills.
· Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment.
· Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
· Master’s degree in IT or Business Management.
· At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Coordinator or PMO of complex IT projects in an international organization.
· Experience with Project Management methodologies like PMI, Prince2 and IPMA. Certification from a recognized professional body is a plus.
· Deep understanding and first-hand experience of traditional and agile project management methodologies used in the industry like PRINCE2 or Scrum.
· Understanding of IT Quality Management Systems and/or Agile Frameworks.
· Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences in English. Additional language skills in French, Dutch or German are a plus, but not a must.
· High proficiency with Microsoft office tools.
· High proficiency with Microsoft Project and/or other project management tools.
Willingness to travel.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus.