Software Developer (.NET)
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, more than 650 laboratories across 45 countries and more than 45.000 staff.
As we are starting absolutely new project related to development of customized solution for global organization we are looking for experienced .NET Developer to join our Team.
• Use technologies, such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WPF, SQL to develop technical solutions for complex problems;
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements;
• Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors;
• Follow all department standards and methodologies (Scrum, Agile);
• Interact and communicate effectively with other developers and team leads;
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally.
• Experience in using .NET for developing web services;
• A solid understanding of OOP principles;
• A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Attention to details;
• Team player;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt;
• Ability to work under own initiative.
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company;
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts;
- Flexible working hours including combination of remote work, home office and international travels;
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus.