Team Leader for Data Management & Reporting Team
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with:
- an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
- over 35,000 staff
- a portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods
- more than 360 million tests performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as carry out human diagnostic services.
Currently, we are building a new team for Operational Excellence Projects and Metrics.
Main objectives of the position:
Eurofins is strengthening its operational budget & KPI control process. As part of this process, we are building a new team in our corporate office in Katowice. Several metrics and processes have been already designed. The candidates will need to execute these processes, gather the identified metrics (such as TAT, productivity, price evolution, sales performance, etc.) as per existing reporting processes, assess data quality and ensure alignment of reported information with latest requests and templates, consolidate the data gathered to derive recommendations, consolidate and follow-up on action plans with colleagues throughout Europe. The candidates will be assigned some specific metrics to take over, and will progressively be expected to analyse the data and provide front line support to the different laboratories regarding metrics concepts, extraction and analysis.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Lead and coordinate work of 5-people team responsible for data management, reporting and tools development
· Motivating the team, supporting in daily tasks, ensuring that all KPIs and metrics are met in a timely and accurate manner
· Collecting and consolidating required data relevant to Food & Environment Testing Divisions in Europe
· Action plans consolidating and follow-up
· Designing reports, preparing data used in strategic projects
· Tracking of any changes of data and reporting templates
· Ad hoc reporting and business data analysis; presenting results to the Managers
· Effective cooperation with broad range of internal stakeholders as Local Controllers or Business Unit Managers
· Seeking for possible improvements by developing process and tools.
· University degree (min. Bachelor)
· At least 2 years of team management experience
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in similar data management & reporting role
· Fluent English
· Very Good overall computer skills (especially MS Excel)
· Database content analysis ability
· Strong Analytical skills
· Business acumen, able to understand end-to end processes in the company
· Detail oriented, methodical and autonomous in his/her work
· SQL scripting and VBA skills would be an asset
- Competitive salary including annual bonus
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive package of benefits
- Opportunity to receive a bonus award from Internal Referral Program
- Newly opened and modern office.