- Katowice, Poland
With EUR 3.4 billion in annual revenues and over 38,000 employees in more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
The In-house Recruiting team is managing the recruitment process of international staff for senior level roles within the Eurofins group.
The Recruitment Researcher will be working in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition Managers (internal equivalent of a principal of an executive search company) delivering searches of top and middle management executives.
- Delivering searches by creating sourcing strategy by using databases, on-line tools and Eurofins ATS
- Conducting thorough market research to navigate key companies and build accurate pipeline
- Identification of candidates, across sectors, qualification, based on position description
- Sourcing and screening active and passive candidates
- Publishing advertisements and screening ad responses
- Balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time
- Coordinate meetings/interviews between candidates and internal clients
- Maintaining data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database and regular updates
- Master degree is desirable
- Recruitment and interviewing skills are nice to have
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Eager learner
- Good organizational skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, French or German is a plus
What we offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to use English and other languages on a daily basis
- Medical care
- Group insurance
- Other benefits: multisport card, language courses etc.
In a fast-growing group, successful employees are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).