Senior Recruitment Researcher
- Katowice, Poland
With EUR 2.54 billion in annual revenues and over 32 000 employees in 42 countries, Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments. Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing on process excellence and compliance. As a part of an exciting challenge, and building world class organization, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a Center of Excellence where Internal Recruitment Firm is being based.
The Senior Recruitment Researcher will be delivering senior level searches in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition team globally (USA, APAC, Europe). From generating pipeline to streamlining recruitment process by shortening time-to-hire the successful candidate will be managing recruitment process from project intake to candidate pre-screening. Moreover, you will have a chance to participate in developing ambitious internal recruitment firm that was founded in summer 2017.
You will work together with Executive Search Team Lead on further development of the team, improving recruitment processes and facilitating knowledge sharing between team members.
- Partnership with Talent Acquisition Managers across Europe, USA and Asia Pacific to generate ideas, leverage existing resources (Eurofins ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter suite, social media, databases and any other open sources) and share information that facilitates an effective sourcing and candidate attraction strategy
- Generate talent pool for Eurofins’s global business needs by using existing and creating new ones through extensive market research and various social sourcing methods
- Conduct thorough market research to navigate key companies and build accurate pipeline of prospective candidates
- Approach suitable candidates for screening purposes and qualify against agreed competencies and criteria for each project (phone and video interviews)
- Manage projects with multiple stakeholders in different locations (and time zones), balancing deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time
- Coordinate meetings/interviews between candidates and internal clients
- Maintain data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database
- Participate in update meetings with the internal clients
MA / MSc degree is preferable
Minimum 2 years of full cycle recruitment experience in an agency or corporate environment
Proven record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
Ability to self-navigate in complex situations and handle uncertainty
Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with colleagues and candidates
Fluent in English (knowledge of German or French would be an advantage)
Any kind of entrepreneurial / start-up experience in recent past will be an extra advantage