- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with :
- an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific
- over 35,000 staff
- a portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods
- more than 360 million tests performed each year to establish the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, and purity of biological substances and products, as well as carry out human diagnostic services.
Following a dynamic growth, Eurofins is now focusing a lot on process excellence and compliance. Hence as a part of an exciting challenge of making its Purchase and other processes more efficient, harmonized and close to best in class, Eurofins is currently establishing in Katowice, Poland a Center of Excellence where is based a Global Purchasing Organization.
- Negotiate & maintain price, terms and purchase conditions with portfolio of global suppliers
- Manage own projects within given suppliers portfolio
- Initiate & lead contracts negotiation
- Participate in a design & execution of future supply chain including search, selection & consolidation supplier base
- Perform market research & benchmark activities in order to deliver best value for money to the company
- Providing Global Category Managers with business recommendations regarding category strategy.
- MA degree preferable in a technical or commercial field
- Min. 2 years of a relevant work experience (strategic procurement)
- Top negotiation skills
- Open minded & communicative
- Determined to deliver result and accept challenges
- Fluent English
- Advanced analytical and numeric skills
- Advanced MS Office.
- Competitive salary
- ”Start up” alike working culture
- A permanent employment contract
- Global exposure and the opportunity to be a part of a newly built organizational structure
- Possibility to grow within the company being the leader on the market
- Flexible working hours
- MyBenefit system & Health insurance & yearly bonus.