Project Manager Strategic Initiatives
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
- Support senior management in annual business planning and prioritization of key initiatives;
- Provide project management expertise and oversight of strategic projects, ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery without compromising high quality deliverables;
- When needed, take temporary ownership of major IT projects and initiatives and bring them to a successful closure;
- Realization of the potential for improvement through optimization of existing organizational structures and processes, as well as the introduction of new standards;
- Preparation and presentation of decision-making material for the top-management and the board.
- Very good track record in the management and monitoring of software engineering and/or IT infrastructure projects or programs;
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a track record of working directly with senior leadership levels;
- Strong customer focused, team oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications with clients of IT in the business;
- Ability to have fun while working hard in a demanding fluid environment.
- Master’s degree in Management, Computer Science or in a similar field;
- At least 3 year of experience as a developer, technical tester or systems engineer;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager of complex ICT projects in a large, preferably international organization;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Additional language skills in French, Dutch or German are a plus, but not a must.
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow in a demanding and fast growing organization;
- Chance to become a part of highly motivated international team of professionals;
- Business trips will be approx. 10%-20% of your working time in a critical project phases;
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus;
- MyBenefit system & Health insurance.