Senior AX Consultant, Finance, Compliance and Controls
- Katowice, Poland
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Senior Consultant who has strong hands-on experience in delivering IT systems that supports financial processes. On this position, candidate will be responsible for implementing enterprise wide IT solutions, underlying processes, required functionalities and predefined reports, aiming at development of the Internal Audit Toolkit to enhance effective and efficient group-wide audit.
This job is far beyond typical consulting. On this position you will be a member of the team of top-class assurance, business and IT experts responsible for enterprise transformation, business and IT architectures and continues process excellence. In your daily work you will have a chance to work with HQ Leaders, Senior Finance and IT Executives, Group and Local Business Process Owners and operational users providing expertise and knowledge about how our solutions can support their business objectives and optimize standard processes.
- Responsibility for the development of Internal Audit Toolkit, i.e. deploying reports, audit trail / logs extracts, system setup, etc. enabling Group Internal Audit Team to establish and execute standardized audit program
- Ensuring that control standard and best practices are integrated into ERP processing
- Utilization of automated tools embedded in AX aimed at monitoring of compliance and application level internal controls
- Elicitation and management of business requirements in close liaison with Internal Audit and responsible IT organizations (primarily ERP Team)
- Writing functional design specifications documents and supervising complete solution delivery incl. process and solution design, testing, documentation and cooperation with architects, developers and Internal Audit team members being key users
- Preparing, planning and leading training sessions for end users
- Close, proactive and professional cooperation with Internal Audit and ERP team members ensuring high performance and high quality of delivered solution
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5-6 years of professional, hands-on and proven experience as AX Consultant and Business Analyst in areas of Finance, Controlling, Reporting, Compliance & Control (KPIs, Audit)
- Proficient knowledge of financial processes with main focus on KPIs development, Financial Reporting, Business Analytics and IT adequate tools required for gathering and elicitation of business requirements, process analysis, solution design, specification and documentation
- Very good organizational, interpersonal (customer focus) and communication skills including clear, concise oral and written communication in international and multi-cultural business & IT environment
- Proficient with MS Excel program (data manipulation, conversion, transformation)
- Self-motivated, self-directed and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment with target oriented and professional work attitude
- Passion for learning and proactive, continues self-development
- Strong time management skills is greatly desirable
- Good educational background (master degree)
- Fluent written and oral English is essential
You will need to travel approx. 20%-30% of your working time in a critical project phases, including integration period (mainly Europe but other destinations might also be required in further stages)
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly project environment in fast growing international company
- Cooperation with highly skilled and professional team of architects, functional and technical experts
- Hands-on experience and participation in establishing of business & IT enterprise architecture
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and very attractive and competitive salary package and bonus