Senior Product Manager, Ads
- 117 Adams St., Brooklyn, NY
- Employees can work remotely
Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. We build, power, and evolve the tools and technologies that connect entrepreneurs with buyers around the world. As an Etsy employee, you’ll tackle unique problems alongside talented coworkers committed to Keeping Commerce Human. We're large enough that you'll focus on meaningful, complex challenges, but small enough that you can make a rewarding impact.
Etsy is looking for a high-impact product manager to build product experiences that enable and empower our marketers with the right tools and capabilities to efficiently execute on
Etsy’s strategic goals. As a Product Manager, you’ll own, shape and craft experiences to transform our Ad product that will drive revenue, increase speed to market and improve the user experience.
As the Adtech landscape evolves, we need to give our marketers the tools and abilities to remain competitive so that we can focus on what matters most, our customers.
- Accountable for implementing, driving and optimizing Etsy’s global Offsite Ads (OSA).
- Partner closely with OSA Marketing Leads and key partners to define a compelling long-term vision.
- Own and develop a well supported OSA product strategy crafted to deliver measurable customer value.
- Review technical challenges and recommend solutions.
- Stay up to date with AdTech, digital marketing trends and methodologies
- Prioritize your roadmap consistently based on customer outcomes and communicate commitments and updates to your partners.
- Drive execution by understanding the business needs of both internal and external partners.
- Build positive relationships with Marketing, Product, Design, and Engineering to drive the MarTech vision forward.
- Be responsible for the performance (and measurement) of the team’s product experiences, including impact to the business.
- Integrate user research, market analysis and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
For candidates who will work remotely from Colorado, visit this link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
- 6+ years of product management experience with at least 3 years leading initiatives and cross-functional teams.
- 4+ years of working directly with marketing teams.
- Deep expertise in building out a marketing stack that includes data integrations, attributions, analytic platforms, and others.
- Detailed understanding of ad techniques, tools, digital channels, proactively keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations.
- Excited and passionate about solving sophisticated customer facing problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing on plans to benefit the business.
- Experience collecting and using data to make decision.
- Know when and how to balance data with intuition.
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making and has the ability to influence through informal authority.
- Strong belief in Etsy’s vision, mission, and values.
- Inspiring, engaging and clear communication style. By knowing your audience, you communicate thoughtfully across subject areas including Product, Marketing, Design, Engineering, Research, Legal, and Etsy leadership.
- Experience working in a two-sided marketplace and/or ecommerce.
If you're interested in joining the team at Etsy, please send a cover letter and resume telling us why you'd be right for the position. As you’ve hopefully seen already, Etsy is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else — we want you to be like you! So write to us and tell us what you’re all about.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.