Engineering Manager, Buyer Promise
- 117 Adams St., Brooklyn, NY
Etsy is looking for an Engineering Manager to join its growing Buyer Promise team.
You’ll be joining a mission critical team responsible for building products that help Etsy’s sellers price their inventory with confidence and run their businesses successfully. You’ll be a partner to our Product and Design teams, helping to bring light to engineering challenges such as scalability and robustness while continually supporting the growth of the engineers on your team.
About the Role
- Lead teams to build great products. Engineering managers at Etsy play a small part in the hands-on process of building software, but a very large part in orchestrating engineers to achieve great results
- Participate in the end-to-end recruiting process, hiring and on-boarding exceptional engineering talent
- Collaborate with other engineering teams across Etsy to advocate for and drive change on behalf of your team
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and analytics to ensure that your team is delivering value for our users
- Facilitate continuous learning and improvement for your team
- Can facilitate great technical decision-making across a broad technical stack, having passion for the technical aspects of your work, but a desire to let engineers drive the details
- Know how to apply process judiciously to amplify your team’s work and deliver great products more effectively
- Thrive in a deeply collaborative environment where you partner with other cross-disciplinary leaders to achieve great results
- Have the ability to make data driven decisions in the face of ambiguous or changing priorities and goals