Infor LN Functional Consultant
- Bengaluru, India
Etag is a global provider of consulting and outsourcing services. Company is located in USA and India.
Operating in 3 locations. Etag employs over 100 people and our mission is to provide business solutions which delivers success.
We are looking to add new consultants to our team of LN/Baan ERP Consulting Team. This client-facing role will work directly with clients to understand business requirements and translate these requirements into end products.
· Working with decision-makers and end users, gather requirements and recommend optimal business processes relative to ERP functionality
· Understanding manufacturing business processes and devising methods to implement them with the ERP application
· Conducting a functional assessment at a client site within the manufacturing/distribution/planning areas
· Configure and test ERP to perform specific functionality to satisfy business requirements
· Assist with full site implementations and upgrades, which include pilot testing, data validation, development of data transformation rules and governance procedures, and post implementation support
· Troubleshoot ERP anomalies and process issues
· Maintain documentation relative to ERP implementation/upgrade
· Interact with business users for training, problem solving and automation of business processes.
· Identify and communicate opportunities to improve current processes and procedures
· Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration.
· Liaising between client and developers to help define custom programming needs
· Meeting project deadlines and budgets
· Support sales opportunities, and recognize/resolve of any client issues which could affect the client business relationship
- At least 3-6 years of hands on experience with implementing or supporting ERP applications. Candidates with experience in implementing and supporting Infor LN ERP in a manufacturing/distribution/planning environment strongly preferred.
- Strong functional knowledge in your area of expertise
- Demonstrated experience with the creation of Functional Specifications, creation & execution of test cases
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required. Equivalent experience in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management or Factory Supervision considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical ideas to non-technical audiences
Looking for immediate Joiners.
No of positions: 2
Job location: Bangalore
Salary: Industry standards